Be an ISTQB certified tester and learn Software Testing as a whole by understanding the Software Testing best practices, principles and techniques.
What is in this course?
1. Everything you need for your ISTQB Foundation Level certification preparation in this course
2. Complete ISTQB Foundation Level Syllabus Coverage
3. FIVE full length sample papers to practice and to evaluate your preparation before taking actual ISTQB Foundation Level Certification exam
4. Active support for all your questions and queries
What you Will Learn?
1. Fundamentals of Software Testing – What is Software Testing and why Software Testing is required, Seven Testing Principles, Fundamental Test Process
2. Testing Throughout the Software Lifecycle – Different Software Development Models, Different Test Levels, Different Test Types and Maintenance Testing
3. Static Testing – Static Techniques and Reviews, Review Process, Static Analysis by Tools
4. Test Design techniques – Test Development Process, Structure Based or White Box Testing, Specification Based or Black Box Testing, Experience Basted Testing, Choosing appropriate Test Design Technique
5. Test Management – Test Organization, Test Planning, Estimation, Monitoring and Control, Configuration Management, Risk and Testing, Incident Management
6. Tools support – Types of Tools, Benefits, Risk and Factors affecting Selection of the Software Testing Tool, Pilot Project
In addition to this course, you will be able to ask questions at any time using the community area. I will answer all your queries and doubts.
What is ISTQB?
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is a software testing qualification certification organization. It was founded in Edinburgh in November 2002, ISTQB is legally registered in Belgium. The ISTQB is responsible for the international qualification scheme called "ISTQB Certified Tester". The qualifications are based on a syllabus, and there is a hierarchy of qualifications and guidelines for accreditation and examination.
What are ISTQB certifications?
ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is the base and where you have to start your ISTQB Certification gurney. After Foundation Level, there are Foundation Level extension certifications such as Agile and Model based testing. Also, there are Advance and Expert Level Certifications and for which the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is must.
Benefits of ISTQB certification for individuals:
1. Certification represents recognition of a particular individual's professional competence.
2. Prestige for the individual and a competitive advantage over non-certified individuals in the same field.
3. Many companies consider ISTQB certification as a plus point for employees during appraisals.
4. During employee recruitment, many companies prefer certified employees to non-certified employees.
Benefits of ISTQB certification for Organizations:
1. Establishment of a professional standard for employees in the field of software testing.
2. Assist the employers in making hiring decisions.
3. Highly trained and competent workforce for employers.